Deluxe BEW Timing Belt Kit for 2004-2006 TDI
Our Deluxe 22 piece kit has everything you get your 2004-2005 Jetta or 2004-2006 Golf & New Beetle TDI another 80K miles. We have years of experience supplying VW TDI drivers with the most complete timing belt kits on the market and we look forward to helping you save time and money with one of our kits!
Why our kit is better:
- We buy our timing belts, serpentine belts, rollers, and tensioners directly from the OE manufacturers so we have the "freshest" stock with the least amount of handling.
- Our exclusive water pump removal kit helps remove a water pump that's stuck.
- We buy all of the engine mount bolts from the VW dealer. No cheap substitutions are made.
- We only offer proven water pumps with steel impellers that will never separate from the shaft like plastic impeller pumps.
- Our team has been selling timing kits since 2001 and our finely honed packaging system means the parts are delivered to you in perfect condition.
- Also, here is a link to a thorough and trusted online timing belt replacement procedure from our friends at Myturbodiesel.com.
Gates Timing Belt Timing Belt (038 109 119P)
Litens Timing Belt Tensioner (038 109 243M)
INA Timing Belt Idler roller (038 109 244J)
Hepu Water Pump with steel impeller (038 121 011G)
Dieselgeek Water Pump Removal Kit
M8 shoulder nut for 243M belt tensioner (038 109 454A)
M8 shoulder nut for 244J idler roller (N 015 083 11)
M10 x 55 vertical motor mount bolts x 2 (N 105 167 02)
M12 x 55 vertical motor mount bolts x 2 (N 102 096 05)
Gates serpentine accessory belt, made in USA! (06A 260 849C)
Four replacement harmonic dampener Allen bolts in hardened Grade 12.9 (the original ones are soft and easily damaged upon removal)
Exclusive Dieselgeek.com Water Pump Removal Kit:
Oftentimes the water pumps on the BEW TDI engines are hard to remove from the engine block due to a tight fit, corrosion, and water pump o-rings that are prone to sticking to the engine block. We have designed a jack screw that makes the extraction of stuck water pumps MUCH easier. To use the water pump removal screws, first simply remove the three screws holding the water pump to the engine block. Next, apply a generous amount of grease to the threads of each of the three water pump removal screws. (It does not matter what kind of grease you use and the screws will usually work without grease.) Finally, using an 11mm or 7/16 inch socket, tighten the three extractor screws evenly into the three water pump mounting holes. The water pump will be conveniently and easily pushed out of the engine block by the screws.