Deluxe Common Rail Timing Belt Kit for 2012-2014 Passat TDI
Deluxe 19 piece timing belt kit for 2.0 liter VW Common Rail diesel engines found only in the American made Passat TDI from 2012-2014. This CKRA-only timing kit includes every piece needed to quickly get the job done right! Truly Peace of Mind in a box!
Why our kit is better:
- We buy our timing belts, serpentine belts, rollers, and tensioners directly from the OE manufacturers so we have the "freshest" stock with the least amount of handling.
- Our exclusive water pump removal kit greatly reduces the time it takes to remove a water pump that's stuck.
- You save at least an hour of your time when using our Pro Method to change the timing belt.
- We offer proven water pumps with a steel impeller that will never separate from the shaft like plastic impeller pumps.
- We've been selling timing kits since 2001 and our finely honed packaging system gets the parts to you in flawless shape.
- All of the hardware included with this kit is OE direct from the VW dealer. No substitutions are made.
- We offer a link to a thorough and trusted online Common Rail timing belt replacement procedure from our friends at Myturbodiesel.com.
What you get:
03L 109 119E Gates Long Life Timing Belt
03L 903 137T Gates GreenStripe Long Life serpentine belt, the only accessory belt designed to last as long as the timing belt!
03L 109 243F Litens OE brand T-Belt Tensioner with new OE Tensioner stud and nut (See Pro Method video below)
03L 109 244J INA brand, large diameter roller with included always replace TTY "stretch" bolt N 106 999 01
03L 109 244D INA brand T-Belt roller
03L 109 244G INA brand T-Belt roller with OE nut
03L 121 011P Hepu Water Pump with high flow steel impeller and our exclusive water pump extractor kit described below
N 910 488 04 Always replace OE Harmonic Balancer (crankshaft) screws x 4 (requires 10mm Triple Square socket listed below)
068 103 085E German DPH brand spring type cam seal just in case your seal is leaking
Pro Method of servicing timing belt: We do not supply engine mount bolts with this timing kit since, like professional installers, you can easily change all of the timing parts without removing the engine mount. Doing the belt change without removing the mount is much simpler, faster and less risky for you or your mechanic (if they are not aware of the method). The secret trick is to remove the tensioner stud along with the tensioner. Check out the Pro Method video below for details. We provide a new stud and nut with this kit since you might damage the threads of the old stud upon removal.
Exclusive Dieselgeek.com Water Pump Removal Kit: Oftentimes the water pumps on the Common Rail engines are hard to remove from the engine block due to a tight fit, corrosion, and water pump o-rings that like to stick to the engine block. We have designed a screw that makes the extraction of stuck water pumps MUCH easier. To use the water pump removal screws, first simply remove the three screws holding the water pump to the engine block. Next, apply a generous amount of grease to the threads of each of the three water pump removal screws. (It does not matter what kind of grease you use and the screws will usually work without grease.) Lastly, using an 11mm or 7/16 inch socket, tighten the three screws evenly into the three water pump mounting holes. The water pump will be conveniently and easily pushed out of the engine block by the screws.