Deluxe Common Rail Timing Belt Kit for Golf, Jetta, Beetle and Audi A3
Deluxe 22 piece timing belt kit for 2.0 liter VW Common Rail diesel engines found in Golf and Jetta TDI from 2009-2014, Audi A3 from 2009-2014 and 2013-2014 VW Beetle TDI. This CBEA and CJAA timing kit includes every piece needed to quickly get the job done right! We only supply the INA brand tensioner and idler rollers, not the cheaper and lower quality SKF parts found in our competitor's kits. Truly Peace of Mind in a box!
For a Limited Time Get Free Priority Mail shipping!
Why our kit is better:
- We buy our timing belts, serpentine belts, rollers, and tensioners directly from the OE manufacturers so we have the "freshest" stock with the least amount of handling.
- Our exclusive water pump removal kit greatly reduces the time it takes to remove a water pump that's stuck.
- You save at least an hour of time when using our Pro Method to change the timing belt.
- We offer proven water pumps with a steel impeller that will never separate from the shaft like plastic impeller pumps.
- All of the hardware included with this kit is OE direct from the VW dealer. No substitutions are made.
- We've been selling timing kits since 2001 and our finely honed packaging system gets the parts to you in flawless shape.
- We offer a link to a thorough and trusted online Common Rail timing belt replacement procedure from our friends at Myturbodiesel.com.
What you get:
03L 109 119F Gates Timing Belt, Super tough, Aramid-reinforced Timing Belt, made in the United Kingdom
03L 121 011G Hepu Water Pump with high-flow steel impeller and free Water Pump Removal Kit for old pump
03L 109 243E Litens Timing Belt Tensioner, OE brand
038 109 244J INA Timing Belt Idler roller, OE brand
03L 109 244C INA Timing Belt Idler roller with bolt, OE brand
03G 109 244 INA Large diameter timing belt Idler roller, OE brand
N 106 999 01 New OE Large Roller Stretch Bolt
038 109 454A Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for timing belt tensioner, OE from the dealer
N 909 055 02 New OE stud for timing belt tensioner (See Pro Method video here)
N 015 083 11 Always-replace 8mm shoulder nut for 244J idler roller, OE from the dealer
068 103 085E German DPH brand cam seal, spring type
03L 903 137T Gates GreenStripe Long Life serpentine belt, the only accessory belt designed to last as long as the timing belt!
N 911 803 01 High Pressure Fuel Pump sprocket bolts x 3
N 107 158 01 Cam sprocket bolts x 3
Pro Method of servicing timing belt: We do not supply engine mount bolts with this timing kit since, like professional installers, you can change the belt easily without removing the engine mount. Doing the belt change without removing the engine mount is faster, much simpler and less risky for you or your mechanic (if they are unaware of the method). The secret trick is to remove the tensioner stud along with the tensioner. The YouTube video below shows you how. We provide a new OE stud and nut with this kit since you might damage the threads of the old stud upon removal.
Exclusive Dieselgeek.com Water Pump Removal Kit: Oftentimes the water pumps on the Common Rail engines are hard to remove from the engine block due to a tight fit, corrosion, and water pump o-rings that like to stick to the engine block. We have designed a screw that makes the extraction of stuck water pumps MUCH easier. To use the water pump removal screws, first simply remove the three screws holding the water pump to the engine block. Next, apply a generous amount of grease to the threads of each of the three water pump removal screws. (It does not matter what kind of grease you use and the screws will usually work without grease.) Lastly, using an 11mm or 7/16 inch socket, tighten the three screws evenly into the three water pump mounting holes. The water pump will be conveniently and easily pushed out of the engine block by the screws.
Click here for third party Common Rail timing belt replacement procedure.