What can a Dieselgeek Panzer Skid Plate do for me?
- Give Peace of Mind. The stock belly pan offers no protection against broken oil pans.
- Save you money. Replacing oil pans, stock belly pans and even complete engines is expensive.
- Save you time. Have you ever lost an oil pan? It is a frustrating, time wasting ordeal, especially on an Audi A4.
- Protect the environment. Hundreds of gallons of motor oil is spilled on the road every year from broken Audi A4 oil pans.
- Keep snow and ice out of the engine bay.
Audi A4 Spoiler protection:
We provide you with two self-tapping 6mm screws that allow you to anchor your front spoiler to the aluminum skid plate to prevent unwanted parking curb hooking incidents. Details of the fastening of the front spoiler to the skid plate are given in the install guide
You will need to remove the Panzer Plate to change your oil as the oil filter is located at the bottom of the engine bay. Not to worry since removal of the Panzer Plate is easier than stock.
Ground Clearance and total weight:
The Panzer Plate has as much ground clearance as the stock plastic belly pan. The Panzer Plate weighs in at only
12 pounds. It’s a must-have for any Audi A4 owner!
Free FedEx Ground shipping to US addresses is now included in the price. To get an exact shipping quote for international delivery, add the plate to the shopping cart, go to the shopping cart page and input your country, province and postal code and click "Get Shipping Options".
Click here for a printable PDF install guide. (Pre-printed instructions are not provided with kit.)
Rivnut Installation Principle